Wednesday, June 13, 2007

Kansas Bound

As requested, here's some photos:


We're off and running again today, hoping to make it deep into Kansas. Before leaving Jonesburg Gardens, I took the kids for a canoe trip around the small lake.






Bob wanted to take me for a tour of his grounds before we left. Out by a back pasture he showed me some unique lawn art. "Some men give flowers, some men give candy. I tell my wife I love her with weeds."






He also introduced me to some more of his ducks. This one's name is Mr. Howell. "You know the one who always dressed a little nicer than everyone else on Gilligan's Island," explained Bob. It's one of his endangered, a Bally Crested.






We've enjoyed our brief stay here. But we're excited to see what lies ahead. See in you Kansas!

No comments: