Friday, June 15, 2007

Administrative Note

When creating this blog, I neglected to change a default setting that requires anyone who wants to post a comment to go through the hassle of becoming a registered user. My apologies. That's now fixed. So now comments, should anyone care to post them, can be offered with minimal fuss.

For those of you unfamiliar with blogs, comments are left by hitting the comments button at the bottom of each post. A pop-up window should, well, pop up and there you'll see any other comments already posted and at the bottom a field to leave your own. If you don't want to register you can click on the "anonymous" button and fire away, with or without signing your name.

No pressure at all, but thanks to those of you who have already chimed in.

3 comments:

A said...

Does Marley always do the dishes or is it a shared duty?

A

Jon Anderson said...

At home, Marley usually does the cooking and I usually do clean up. Seems only fair. On the road, however, we are still finding our way when it comes to "household" chores.

Since I'm doing all the driving, my vote is that I should be free of all other responsibilities and have my feet rubbed whenever I ask. Somehow, that doesn't seem to be working out for me.

Anonymous said...

Your Blog from the HOG

Jon,

I must admit, I have been eagerly looking forward to being able to read your blog during this adventure of yours. What I didn’t anticipate was the nagging withdrawal-type symptoms that I would have to endure between each episode of your trek. God help me if you ever skip a day. I’m a junkie and you are my daily fix.

Your writing style is unlike what I usually read, and it is crafted so expertly, yet naturally, that I always smile. You paint beautiful pictures, people, and feelings with your words – you’re a true artist. Then, you add popular references and find comforting or humorous comparatives. Plus, I like to read.

So, as I awoke this morning and began my day, the very first order of business following pulling on a few articles of clothing (precisely three), was to see if my ‘junk’ had been delivered via the web. To my delight, once again, it had. I have the extreme pleasure of writing this in a state of euphoria. Put it on my tab.

Ted